Study in Japan
Japan is a country with diverse cultures and natural beauties that lies in East Asia and is very well known as a powerhouse in Asia. Its capital is Tokyo which is one of the largest economies in the world and is one of the most developed cities in terms of technology, education, and lifestyle. Also, Japanese university provides global degree.
The total area of Japan is approximately 3,77,962 sq. km. The total population of the country is around 127 million among which more than 9 million live in Tokyo. Shinto and Buddhism are the religions found in the nation and the standard time zone is GMT+9.
Some of the major cities of Japan are Tokyo, Yokohama, Chiba, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Okinawa, Kyoto, Saitama, Sendai, and so on.
Our Relationships in JAPAN
Japan has always been a second home for most of the students willing to study abroad in our nation. Regarding our relationship with Japan it can be illustrated in points as follows:
- We have our outlets in Japan as well. This office ensures full assistance to the students traveling to Japan via us for finding part-time jobs and also helps them during their stay in Japan.
- Since our establishment, we have been paving a path for the students going to Japan from Nepal facilitating them with proper counseling, documentation and pre-visa and post-visa assistance.
- The relationship with various language schools, colleges and universities in Japan ensures our positive relationship with them in terms of meeting the student’s need to pursue higher education.
- One can find a Japanese graduate as a counselor and language instructor at our office who possesses all information regarding living and studying in Japan. This facilitates the students to gain knowledge about the education and lifestyle of Japan.
- Last but not least the student’s testimonials have helped us feel that we are committed to our job and are giving our best to the upcoming students.